How Can I Help You Today?
Kyle Dickert - Healthcare Navigator
Covenant Living at the Holmstad
Covenant Care at Home
Are you getting ready to schedule an elective surgical procedure? Has your loved one recently been hospitalized due to serious illness or injury? Kyle can provide assistance and education to individuals and their families.
Our complimentary Healthcare Navigator service can assist with the following:
- Arrange private one-on-one family meetings or bedside consultations at the hospital or at home to discuss personal goals and care plans following hospitalization
- Give educational presentations to small or large groups
- Transition support from hospital or home to Covenant Living integrated health services
- Pre-book a stay for short-term rehabilitation post-hospitalization
The help you need, when you need it. We have many resources we can provide to help with the questions you may have such as:
- What to prepare when leaving the hospital: A simple checklist of the items and documents you may want to bring when transitioning to our community
- Understanding Medicare : An easy to understand breakdown of the "parts" of Medicare coverage
- Preferred Provider Card: A helpful tool to have on hand to let caregivers know who your preferred medical provider is
Connect with Kyle to receive any of the above information and learn more about our Healthcare Navigator services by completing the form below or calling 877-708-9704 .