Senior rehabilitation in Batavia, IL.
We take the right approach to rehabilitation…right from the start.
At Covenant Living at the Holmstad you’ll find an individualized plan designed to meet your needs. Our rehabilitative therapy services help individuals regain mobility, speech, balance and the skills necessary to maintain their highest level of independence.
- Occupational Therapy: Helps rebuild the skills necessary for performing daily activities of living
- Speech Therapy: To regain speech and language skills, as well as other oral motor skills such as swallowing
- Physical Therapy: To recover strength, mobility and ambulation
We also offer outpatient rehab services so that we can provide the same highly individualized care to those in the greater Batavia area. We work in partnership sharing a common goal: to restore our patients to the highest possible level of function and comfort.
As an added benefit, should you no longer desire to be burdened with caring for your home, a wide variety of comfortable maintenance-free residences at Covenant Living at the Holmstad are available for you to move into right away, with all the advantages of living in a suburban setting such as Batavia, IL.
- Services available to manage your rehab by bridging physical medicine, therapy and pain management
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Private suites
- Semi-private suites
- Three meals daily with entrée selection
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Dining assistance
- Nutritious snacks
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
To learn more about our services, please click here to contact us online or call us at (877) 708-9704.