We remember what’s important.
Comprehensive Memory Care in Batavia, IL.
Each member of Covenant Living at the Holmstad’s care staff is accredited in Memory Support care by the nationally recognized Alzheimer’s Association CARES® training program. They initiate interest-specific programs strategically designed to help ease the challenges of memory loss including reminiscing, spiritual opportunities, life histories and more--all in a comforting environment in the Wheaton, IL, area.
- Physical frailty and memory support
- Medication management and administration
- Specially trained care team
- Licensed nursing care for injections and dressing change
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence assistance
- Care associates available 24 hours
- Silent nurse-call system
- Non-confining resident monitoring system
- Three chef-prepared meals daily with table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Meal delivery if necessary
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
To learn more about our services, please click here to contact us online or call us at (877) 708-9704.